Another one from Granny's farm. Bryce was "peeping" through the fence that we used to paint each summer. The nasty mold from winter makes a pretty pic and contrast (in my humble, but accurate opinion :) Please feel free to click on the pic, if you want to see it bigger and view the grody mold up close. Hee! Hee! Don't you just love that nature does that? Bryce and I just wanted to say, "Happy Easter to all of our "Peeps"! (Just know that we are always this corny at our house) Sorry! lol Seriously. Enjoy your family as we celebrate all that His wonderful gift and sacrifice is to us everyday and not just at this one time of year. We love and celebrate our friendships with each one of our bloggity friends. Happy Easter Peeps!
5 comments:
Happy Easter right back at you from your peep in SC! Yet another adorable pic!
Happy Easter! The photo is adorable and SO creative! I love it!
Thank you so very much for the info/help/advice on the sippy cups. Isn't it funny how something that little can stress me out so much! :) I have written down the ones you suggested and will look for them. I appreciate you taking the time to give me some ideas!
Darling shot. Happy EAster!
thinking of you!
He is so cute! What a great shot -- Happy Easter to you!
Thanks for the comment over at my place. :0)
here's the deal on the blanket. I used it as a backdrop for nearly every portrait session I did for over a yeat. It is in like a billion of my photos. Some....it lended a nice touch, others....it was distracting. Also it never seemed to look white. It was a battle to get the color right. It mostly looked grey in the shots. I think the texture lended to having shadows, and such. It was just a hard thing to get right.
I do think it is a pretty blanket though....I just think I made things hard on myself.
Post a Comment