Monday, April 13, 2009

Meeting The Easter Bunny

 
This is Bryce meeting a bunny for the first time. This 8-week-old bunny (named "cow-cow") is my niece's new pet. Bryce did not know what to think of that WIGGLY nose. I love it! His lips are hilarious! What a sweet bunny. I am entering it in a photo contest for Spring/Easter photos for fun. Check out the other spring faces on www.iheartfaces.com.

7 comments:

Nicolle said...

Bryce's little lips just make me smile! This picture is so great, and what a great moment to capture! How sweet.

Mandi Shandi said...

That is adorable! I love his little expression and how he is sort of smelling it. How funny that Cow-cow is black and white spotted, because that is the kind of bunny Walker wanted and since we could not find one ANYWHERE, he got Sprinkles instead. Looks like you had a great Easter!

Corey~living and loving said...

THAT is just toooooooooooo cute! :) great choice for the theme. ♥

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

awe his lips are so cute ... that was a price less picture if I ever saw one .

Melinda said...

A perfect picture! You captured it at just the right moment and his expression is priceless! What a wonderful memory you captured!!

Melinda B

AJ said...

Oh, how cute!

Unknown said...

oh my word. that face is to die for cute! :-) I adore this shot! :-)

By the way, if I havent mentioned it yet - you rock! :-) Loving going to Chick-fil-a all the time. seriously all the time! :-)