Hi All! We are back from "deep in the heart of Texas". We had a great time with family and I got a few pics to share (when I can get some time to post them!) This pic is of Bryce playing in the suitcase while I was trying to unpack. He was so smiley when we got home! I have some funny ones of him playing that I hope to share too. Well, it is good to be back! I will chat with ya'll more later. Gotta run get some stuff done, cause our little dude is napping. When he is awake, he is into EVERYTHING! Can't wait to see what everyone is up to these days! lol Later ya'll!
Easy Butterbeer Recipe
1 week ago

3 comments:
Welcome back! :-) What a cute picture of little Bryce - he's such a cutie!
Glad you're back! I hope you had fun in Texas. :)
Bryce has the sweetest little face. I love his pj's too!
oh this photo is just plain priceless. what a grin. ♥
Post a Comment