Monday, April 6, 2009

Photo contest adult entry

UPDATE: I can't enter this pic because it isn't two ADULTS. Just looked at the rules! Bummer! Oh well! I will just leave the post up anyway! Enjoy! 
This one is my entry for the adult "My friend and I" photo contest. I love the expression on my husband's face. He is NOT an emotional person. He is very sensitive and caring though. It doesn't often show on his face ( a wonderful residual affect from the marine corp.) He calls our son his "Little Buddy". They are friends with a unique relationship that I don't even understand. Just the "guys". I love you both! Check out the other adult entries on www.iheartfaces.com

5 comments:

Mandi Shandi said...

You have outdone yourself once again. Great pic! By the way, your hubby sounds very much like my own sweet husband.

Mandi Shandi said...

To answer your question, I live very close to there. About 30 mins. or so. I love Beaufort!

Anonymous said...

It's still a winner to me! Can't WAIT to see you guys next week! We're going to have fun. :)

Keri said...

What a great moment to have captured. Beautiful photo!

Unknown said...

What a sweet beautiful shot - even though it's not eligible :-) I still think it's a winner! haha