Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter pic

 

This past Saturday was gorgeous weather! We went to my grandparents farm. They are both no longer living. I like going there. I have some great memories of playing with my cousins, family dinners on holidays, chasing the cows, playing hide- and-seek in the corn, softball games in the cow pasture, and throwing hay down from the loft, just to name a few. I can't seem to steal away enough time for blogging these days. I want to make some time to read what everybody is doing and catch up. For now, this is one of my favorites. I WILL post more later. Maybe during naptime (if you know what I mean). But for now, this is it, later.......I hope

4 comments:

Mandi Shandi said...

Hey friend! I have been missing you lately. Glad to see all is well, that you are just busy. I know that feeling! Bryce looks adorable in this pic. I love his smocked outfit. So sweet!

Corey~living and loving said...

looks like a lovely day. :) I love going places that remind me of my childhood. I especially love sharing them with my child.

Nicolle said...

What a beautiful farm and it's so wonderful that you get to go there. I am sure you have great memories! I love this picture. It really touched my heart!

I know what you mean about nap time. I have a list a mile long today of things I need to clean during Boyd's nap time.....and nap time is never long enough!

Kelli said...

I love this picture!!! It is beautiful! Give me a call. I have a new hobby!! You might can use it for some photo sessions!! :-)