Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Eggs and Our Little Man

 

This is another pic from the other day at my Granny's farm. It is probably one of my favs. He is just thinking and playing. I love to watch him. I have had probably one of the worst days of my life. Sorry to whine! My husband has been so sweet and supportive today. I have cried about half of the day! I thought that it would get better, but it just kept piling in. The devil is such a joy-stealer sometimes. He is such a little liar and a wimp! I posted this pic of my little joy-maker and wanted to show what makes me smile. He is so forgiving and loving, no matter how "beat up " I get in a day! I love you Bryce! Sorry for the pity post!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you girl! You tell Satan to get out of your business! Call me if you want to talk. Missed you on Tuesday!

Love,
Jenifer

Corey~living and loving said...

I am really sorry to hear of your horrible day. I really hope things are looking up soon! I'm certainly thinking of YOU!

Hugs!

it is a darling photo.

Nicolle said...

That is a precious photo. I love to see their little faces thinking and concentrating!

I hope you are doing better. I'm so very sorry you were having a horrible day. It's not a good feeling, and I hate to hear you were so upset! Please know I'm thinking of you and sending you good thoughts! Take care!! :)

Mandi Shandi said...

Oh friend, I have been sick and missed this post. I am so sorry you are having a hard time and hope things are better now. You are right about the devil, he will steal your joy in a second. I will be thinking of you and I hope your weekend is better. That is another adorable pic of your little man. You are such a talented photographer!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been able to take Claire out for pictures because it's been soooooo incredibly windy this week. But this picture is so sweet! I love the bright colors and the lighting is beautiful! I'm sorry you were down. :( I'm praying you're feeling better!!