I love Bryce in this little "12" jersey. He wore it all day, the other day, while I played with my camera. All that I could think about is how much I love him. These are the 12, well 19 of the reasons that I love him (cause I could not narrow it down to 12). lol
The reasons correspond to the pictures, because you know that there are WAY more reasons than this that I love him.....
1. I love you because you sit so quietly, playing, exploring and discovering objects all by yourself.
2. I love you because you like to run to the room where I am, and when you see me, you look at me as if to say, "There you are! I missed you and haven't seen you in forever" (It makes me feel like the most important person on the planet, if only for those few seconds)
3. I love you because you spend at least one half of your day, upside-down. You love to look at things from different perspectives. (But ain't that one for another post!)
4. I love you when you are playing and you find a book, you ALWAYS stop what you are doing, find a spot to sit, and begin reading it with your garble talk.
5. I love that you love your Tigger toy. You share lots with him. You like to turn his head and make sure that he can see what you are playing with. He sits with you while you sort shapes. I love it when you grab his face and kiss him and smile! PRICELESS! Please always love that way!
6. I love it when you are needing something to chew with these silly molars! You find strange things to bite on, but still love your Tigger that you had as a little baby!
7. I love that beautiful curl in the back of your head! I always think of my modified version of the nursery rhyme, " There was a little boy, who had a little curl, right in the rear of his head..."
8. I love how you stop to press EVERY button in the house and love to "pretend" talk on the phone.
9. I love that you are my "little janitor". You love to play with my broom and dust pan. You smile with the merriest of hearts, while you work. Who said that chores were a bad thing?
10. I love that you let your daddy play with your toys! You sit patiently while he "shows" you how to do it, with your little arms in your lap, sharing with him.
11. I love that you ADORE your dad and already try hard to be just like him.
12. I love that sometimes you get so excited with something that you lose your balance and a foot comes up to help you keep it all together.
13. I love that your play is very much your work. You sit on this little toy, and turn the pages to the book, and "off you go" to your imaginary place.
14. I love that you love to explore it all, opening and closing, in and out, up and down.
15. I love that you laugh when you play with your Jack-in-the-box. You seem to like to be surprised. It makes you hyper and giggly. (You are getting so good at turning the knob yourself...big boy!)
16. I love that you "dance" with my candlestick and are so the gentleman. I am not sure what you are telling her, since it is all garble talk. (That won't change much as you get older) lol
17. I love that tickle your Tigger while whispering, "Tickle, tickle, tickle".
18. I love that you tilt your head to the side and tuck your chin like this, JUST LIKE YOUR DADDY, when you are trying to sing or talk in a high-pitched voice. Hilarious!
19. I love it when you sleep.... like an angel from heaven. I love to smell your sweet baby breath, feel your stillness, and sometimes hear you, as you talk in your deep slumber. I love that you snuggle everything that is soft and you tuck it under your tiny body to protect it from all that is around you.
These are a few of the reasons that I love you Bryce. They are followed by many more. I love you my little Pumpkin-doodle!
1 comment:
I love the pictures. One where he is laughing and one leg is in the air, my favorite! They are all so cute.
I love your reasons listed too! They make me smile a big smile! :)
Boyd does the same when sleeping, tucks all of his lovies underneath him, one by one. I love it!
Post a Comment