Monday, March 9, 2009

Hank's At Our House!

Hank is a sock monkey that we won from our new blogging friend, Mandi Shandi. We won him as part of her giveaway for her 100th blog post. He arrived at our house last week. I am finally posting pics of him. He is adorable. He matches the fabrics in Bryce's room perfectly! Thanks Mandi! Here are the pics of him at his new home. Mandi said that he is a rowdy guy. I would have to agree. He fits in nicely around here....
Hank
This is Hank making himself at home on Bryce's bookshelf with Bryce's cowboy boots. I wouldn't be surprised if Hank tries to wear them.

Hank in Bryce's chair
Hank was waiting in Bryce's rocker for a story to be read.

Meeting Hank
Bryce meeting Hank for the first time.

Checking him out
Bryce was checking him out. The funniest picture turned out too blurry to post, but he was checking out Hank's cute little bottom that has a tail and a letter "B" on it.

His back
The back of Hank. He has a "B" for Bryce. Too Cute!

Can I keep him?
Can I Keep Him?

Not wanting to share his chair
Just so long as he doesn't want to share my chair! WAAAAAA!

Hank's new friend
Hank makes a new friend in Harold the horse. I gotta keep my eyes on these two. They could be TROUBLE!!!!

Be sure to check out Mandi Shandi's blog. She is a crafty one! Thanks again for Hank, Mandi! If he gets too rowdy he may be coming back to live with you! :)

3 comments:

Nicolle said...

Oh, Hank is so cute! She did a great job making him! I love the picture of Bryce meeting Hank for the first time. I love the look on his face! The western theme looks really cute in his room. Poor Boyd didn't really get a theme, just neutral colors! :)

Mandi Shandi said...

Oh I am so proud! I can't believe how cute he looks in Bryce's room! Those boots are adorable too. I bet he and his buddy the horse are gonna be trouble for sure, but you can handle it. You are so sweet to put him up on your blog and brag on him. He was so fun to make!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

ahh how cute . i love the exploring expression on his little face lol. great jod mama.