Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 8 - "MESSY FACE"

Messy Photo Contest(Please click on photo to get the full pic. I am new to the whole blogging post thing! AARRGGG!)
ANYONE WANNA HELP CLEAN ME UP? Well, this is week 8 on IHEARTFACES photoblog. The theme is "Messy Face". I think that this picture definitely qualifies! I previously posted the one that we used for his party invite, but this one is my contest entry cause he is REALLY messy. I wish that we could post the whole series. He put his foot in it at the beginning, and then by the end, he was picking up gobbs of hay. Those pics didn't really show his face (hence the website name), so we chose one with his face showing. The bath water alone could have qualified for messy. It took a dunking in the water, then a drained and recleaned tub to get it all. Sorry to bore my fellow bloggers who have already seen the other version of this shot. I just couldn't resist entering it in the contest. Check out all of the other messy kids and adults on www.iheartfaces.com. Don't go if you can't handle the mess.......lol

19 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW!!! That one is a real mess! What a cute little guy!! He really liked the cake, huh? Wonderful photo..great expression!

Heather said...

Darling! And who wouldn't be happy with a full cake at your disposal! Awesome.

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Now, THAT is messy!

Unknown said...

Oh I love it! The hat is just icing one the cake! CUTE CUTE! Popping by via I heart faces...

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

AH GREAT JOB i LOVE THIS

Nicolle said...

I meant to comment on this one the other day. This picture is awesome!! I love it! I can imagine how messy his bath was after that! :)

April said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! What a sweet picture! Good luck in the contest!

Erin said...

WOW - what a cute adorable mess!

Great photo!

Melinda said...

That is the cutest, albeit messiest, photo! Great capture!

Mandi Shandi said...

I love this picture! I think this one is even better than the other. I got lazy and did not enter this week, but I did get your monkey done. Stop by and look at today's post for a sneak peek. His name is Hank and my boys are gonna hate to see him go!

Rachel said...

So cute!

4 Lettre Words said...

So cute!

My son, Luke, turns 1 on Friday and I am putting up his "messy-cake" photos that morning. He had so much fun!

Mandi Shandi said...

Are you following me? HAha! Every time I check my e-mail you are on too! So funny! Your comment about the pumping, me too. We really must be sisters. Hope you have a great day!

Corey~living and loving said...

Great shot for the theme.

I took a bit of a bloggy break this week. I needed some me time. :)

I'm thrilled that you are enjoying my bloggity. :) I look forward to a nice long blogging friendship. :)

have a great rest of your week.

Deb said...

Oh yeah, chocolate cake photo's. The best. GREAT GREAT PHOTO.

Cathy said...

Oh, my. That is quite a picture!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! :-) congrats!

Carebear said...

Congrats on top ten! What a great capture. He's so cute and this is such a fun messy shot!

Corey~living and loving said...

Woo hoo...congrats for making the top 10. :)