Friday, February 27, 2009

HE'S ONE!!!!

Happy REAL Birthday!
Oh! But Yes! He is ONE! Today he is Terrible Two! He won't eat breakfast, is fighting his morning nap, doesn't want to leave my hip, and can't make up his mind on ANYTHING! lol He is usually just too easy I guess. I have to remind myself that he is one. This pic is of a cupcake that I bought him for his REAL birthday breakfast that we had with his grandparents. It was fun! Maybe a tradition? It WAS quite possibly the stalest cupcake in the history of baking! Bryce tried to eat it, but wound up painting his highchair with the icing instead! I will have to post some pics of his birthday party and cupcakes. My sweet sister made some of the pics without a flash and the are blurry. I am glad that she did, because I was in the "Party fog". I have lots of ambition for all of this posting that I am gonna do, don't I? Finally, I think that he fell asleep......AAHHHHH, VICTORY! Can you smell that sweet smell of victory?.........or wait, is that his applesauce that he refused to eat? P.S.- I am taking votes on what I should call my photography. Patton Photographics or G.Marie Photography or any suggestions?

8 comments:

Nicolle said...

I LOVE this picture. My vote is G. Marie Photography!

Nicolle said...

Ok, I promise I'm not stalking your blog today! lol! Thanks for the tips on cleaning supplies-I will try the stuff you recommended....and thanks for the photography website you sent me.

Mandi Shandi said...

So glad the party went well. We have lots of little traditions around here and I treasure every single one. My vote is for G. Marie Photography. It just rolls off the toungue nicely! I'll start working on your monkey in the next couple of days. Walker's room is in western and it went into a "big boy" room easily. I have a feeling I'm gonna be making 2 cowboy monkeys.

Unknown said...

I like G. Marie..very catchy! Can't wait to see the birthday pics!

Courtney said...

Oooooh! G. Marie is SO cute! That gets my vote too!

Nicolle said...

Oh my gosh, you are so kind! I know there is a reason I met you today. :) In some strange way, it makes me feel better knowing that other moms are going through the same things that I struggle with! I want to do it ALL. I have a great husband who doesn't expect me to cook or clean, yet I feel bad if I don't cook dinner most nights. ...and,isn't it the strangest thing to love your baby soooo much, but some days you just want to hand him over to someone else!! :)

Thanks for the comment and the sweet words! My first step is that I am only going to pick up toys once a day. lol!

Corey~living and loving said...

love this shot of the cupcake. :) glad it was a great birthday. OH...and I NEVER get good photos of big events. I'm too busy to take good pics. sigh.

Corey~living and loving said...

HI! I"m sorry my kitty shots made you sad.
I had to give up Toby's brother when my baby was born as well. he was acting out, and just sooo much work, and I couldn't do it. :( it was the hardest thing I have done.

as for the chest...sigh...yes...it is the softest, and the part that I like to bury my face. :)

have a good week!