O.K., so this one is for all of you fans of the one-eyed mirror shot. I have had a lot of people tell me that the mirror picture is their favorite. I have had this one for a couple of weeks, but haven't had alot of time to post it. I am ready for pretty weather, so that we can take some outside photos. Hope that you enjoy our game of Peek a Boo. He was cruising around the bed. I really think that he thought that I couldn't see him. lol. He is teething...again....Pray that the Lord will make his whining, from teething, sound like songs from heavenly angels....(well, maybe I shouldn't go that far!).... I know better than to pray for patience...... Well, how about, lets just pray for TEETH! Gotta go, I am gonna take a running leap for the bed while Bryce is sleeping. Be blessed!
Easy Butterbeer Recipe
1 week ago

1 comment:
WOW! That is such a great picture! LOVE LOVE LOVE the black and white!
Post a Comment