Monday, February 16, 2009

Go Emma......Slide!!!!

Go Emma Slide!Wow! Two blog posts in one day! Actually the other one was just for the photo contest fun. Sorry, once again the download cut off part of the photo. This pic is another one from our trip to the park with Emma. It was his first time to slide and he kept going sideways. lol Today, was a busy day. My wonderful sister babysat while I ran errands for his party like a mad woman. I drove to two "closed for the holiday" bakeries to try to get his cake ordered. I guess that I will try again tomorrow. I did manage to get alot of other things done. Bryan's mom was here this week us and went back to Texas yesterday. We had lots of fun. Bryce took to her pretty well. This house looks like a place that homeless people have been squatting in. I will spend the rest of the week on the safari of trying to find the laundry room thru the piles. I can't even see a square inch of my kitchen tablecloth. The floor is littered with the forgotten treasures of a toddler. The sink is full of the dishes that I wish had been put in the dishwasher BEFORE the food petrified. Ok. So I guess that I should quit blogging and start cleaning. YAWN! Well, it IS getting pretty late.....and there is always tomorrow.....and I could just wait until.....ZZZZZZZZZZ.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl your house sounds like mine, except mine looks like that all the time! :)

Holli Edwards said...

Gwen, I love your photographs. I would love to meet with you some time. I think we share a similar interest in photography. Trying to learn.........but love it.
If you would like to see some of my pictures, go to www.zenfolio.com/holliedwards. You can reach me at hollihock6@aol.com or my contact information is on the website. Hope to meet you soon. Sincerely, Holli

Kelli said...

This may be my favorite picture!!! I have to get a copy to frame and put in her room!!! LOVE IT!!!

Mandi Shandi said...

Yet another gorgeous picture. You sound like me running around like a chicken with your head cut off and blogging when there is so much more to do. Oh, and I know all about the lost treasures of a toddler. Try having a 3 yo and a 2 yo. EVERYTHING is a treasure when you try to clean out.

Holli Edwards said...

Gwen, check your email. Holli

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What a fun picture! I hope you can recover in time for the party : ). What kind of cake are you getting? I could really go for some cake right now...at 11:16 pm : (