Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bryce's Photo For His Birthday Invite

Bryce's Photo for his Birthday InvitationYEE! HAW! Ya'll Come! Bryce Patton is Turning One! Last night, we made pictures of Bryce for his birthday invitation. He is having a farm/western party. He was such a ham! Boy, does he LOVE some chocolate! Kinda like his mom and Grampy Whitley. I know, I know, he shouldnn't have it before age 2, but oh, he will be getting it again! He loved it and we just let him enjoy! After all, you are only 1 once. lol That was kinda hard to type and say! There are some funnier pics, but this one was the winner for the invite. (Sorry , but the download keeps cutting some of the pic out and when I make it smaller you can't see it.) I will try to post some more later when I have some time. He started by kicking the cake with his foot, and then, he would get cake off of his foot to eat, instead of eating the HUGE cake in front of him. We laughed until we cried. At one point, he had two fistfuls and was going at it like he had been without food for weeks! I think that is what is so enduring about children. They absolutely enjoy life to the fullest and could care less what others think. O.K. Lord, I get the lesson. Thank you Jesus for the gift of our son and the incomparable Gift of YOUR SON! Amen

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this picture! He looks like he had a blast! Makes me want some chocolate cake...just not that one! :)

Mandi Shandi said...

This is a really great picture too! I had my second son a cowboy/western themed 1st bday. The party was great, as I'm sure yours will be too! Love the pic. Such a sweet little one!

mommytoalot said...

Wow, what a fabulous picture! You are an awesome photographer.

Corey~living and loving said...

This is totally darling. well done. what a cute birthday boy.