
This is my entry for the photo contest. The topic this week is "WONDER". We used it for our Christmas card this past year. He loved the lights. He kept wanting to eat them. I named this picture, "This Little Light Of Mine". Check out all of the other kids with faces of "wonder" on: www.iheartfaces.com


32 comments:
That's incredible! I would love to know the details in catching a shot like that! Great job!!
Melinda B
That is fantastic! Definitely in the running this week, IMHO!
What a great picture! It definitely deserves its place on the front of a Christmas card - expressing the wonder of the holiday.
What a cute picture and composition.
wow incredible that is one amazing shot of wondeer written all lover it great job
Superb job capturing his wonder of lights! He's precious!
This is such a beautiful photograph.
ha-ha that is too cute
Oh I love this. I love pictures with the twinkle lights at Christmas time. Great shot!
WOW... this is perfect in every way! :)
This would be one of my top picks--great capture of a very "wondrous" moment!
Wow. I really love this picture. What a great idea for your Christmas card. What a special little baby. So sweet. Chirstmas lights would be very wonder filled to a child, wouldn't they? Lovely entry!
This is one of my favorites! Great capture :)
I love this picture! The contrast and expression are amazing.
This is a fabulous picture! "Wonder"ful!
Love it!
This is one of my favorites! Too cute esp in b/w.
I always look forward each week to seeing your pictures! This one is one of my favorites that Ihave looked at. You have such a talent!
Oh my! I love this photo! This definitely captures wonder, and it's SO cute! :)
Truly incredible...I love it! Great conversion and composition. The lighting is perfect.
WOW! This is incredible! I can not say enough good things about this shot. This is what I would call the "money shot". You know, the one you would pay the photographer big money for because it is a moment that will never be captured again.
Oh, I did that for my 1st little guy too...although he was crying....not looking NEARLY as cute as this precious little guy!!! Great shot for wonder! I am still learning about how to make the lights look like lights and not like little matches....one of these days =) Good luck this week!
I just love your blog...so fun and colorful! I will be back for sure!!!
excellent representation of wonder!
amazing! what a fabulous photograph! (and a precious baby!)
What a great idea for a picture. I love it!
CONGRATS on being in the TOP 10!!! Fantastic job!!! I love that photo!!!
Congrats on 3rd place!! What a cool photo.
Congratulations on being in the top ten with this totally beautiful and adorable photo!!!
Congratulations!! I KNEW you'd be in the top ten! Awewome photo! Sorry its taken me so long to respond to your comment, but things have been hectic! I'd love to chat about photography! I'm always wanting to learn more! You can e-mail me at melindambrown@yahoo.com if you want. Looking forward to it!
Melinda B
Yay! Congrats on the win - it was one of my faves this week!
Congrats on getting in the top 10 in the contest. You deserved it! I absolutely adore this picture.
Your black and whites are SO great!
I love this shot! I had one with my son when he was approx 7 month chewing on the Christmas light... I thought it was funny...
Your pictures are amazing! in regards to your question... Norway takes some getting used to, but I am getting there.. : )
Post a Comment