Sunday, February 15, 2009

WHEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Wheeeee!This pic is from last Sunday's visit to the park with our sweet little girlfriend Emma. Sorry that it has been a little while since a post. He adored the swing, kicking his legs and laughing the whole time. I have more of the 1st time sliding and him staring at Emma in the swing. I will post them a little later, when I have more time.....AHHH......time.........

2 comments:

Mandi Shandi said...

I am so glad to meet you! We do seem to have an awful lot in common. Sister from another mister maybe? Just teasing! It looks like your little man is finally on the mend. My boys have had something similar and it is terrible. I don't know if the runny nose will ever stop.

By the way, your pictures are incredible!

Mandi Shandi said...

No need to fret! I am neurotic about some things too. I just want them to be perfect, i.e. a first birthday party! I hope it goes well. I'm sure he will love it regardless. By the way, that little trash can at the bottom of each comment allows you to delete them if you want to, but I think your own comment is hilarious! Get some rest girlfriend!