Friday, January 30, 2009

Joker with Buckteeth!

The Joker with buckteeth?Sorry! Couldn't resist! He does this all the time. He looks like he has buckteeth, but it is his paci! Hilarious blackmail for when he is older! I am adding to this post because I am entering it in a photo contest for silly faces. This is my first contest submission. Check out the other silly faces at www.iheartfaces.com. I know that he is one SILLY DUDE!

11 comments:

More Than Words said...

Love it!!!! :)

Kristin said...

How cute! Great picture!

mommytoalot said...

LOL..how cute..awesome entry

Shonni said...

That is really funny!!! I like this picture!

Josie said...

This is by one of my favorites-You selected a good one. Nice job-good clarity-love the blurred background.

Gretchen Noelle said...

This is a great photo! I love it!

Kate said...

Perfect Shot!!! I ned some of your photography tips!

Shanna said...

That is super cute & funny! Great pic!

Jackie said...

Fantastic photo, I love it!

And thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog.

Betsy said...

it looks like two little teeth in that smile! Cute baby.

Unknown said...

What a very precious buck tooth baby : ). Just kidding. Great entry!