View Album
O.K.....So I made pics of Baby M. on Friday. I got mommy's permission to post them. I couldn't pic just one. So, I am sharing all 126 of them! I can't wait to learn photoshop so that I can do some real editing. We didn't get to do a lot of different poses. I had so much in my head to do with him, but this little cutie had other plans! He was also too big for my artsy stuff. These aren't the best captures, but he is beautiful! He was not happy with us at first. Little M. has tummy trouble from time to time. Mom suggested putting a portable heater close by (like she does at home) and that he would zen out. He worked his little booty around and got cozy and slept for about 2 hours, off and on. He is such a sweet little baby. Did I mention that he is only 6 weeks old? He was my first little baby to make pics of. The best time is 2 weeks an under, because they are so flexible that you could stand them upside down and they wouldn't care. Not that I would ever do that! Can I keep him? Well, sleepless nights.....every 2 hours feeding.....lots of poopy diapers......, but on the other hand,......sticky kisses, tiny feet, neck cuddles, sweet baby's breath. O.K, so where is Bryan when I need him? lol. Well, just enjoy the pics for now......
Easy Butterbeer Recipe
1 week ago

1 comment:
Gwen! Marshall's pictures are Gorgeous!!!!! I would LOVE for you to take some of Asher! Just let me know when you have some time to do it and we can set up a day!
Post a Comment