Friday, January 30, 2009

Better?

Well, I guess we are getting better at our house, finally. Bryce is changing so much. He wants to walk so bad. I spend most of my time walking around with him holding on to my legs like a little girl dancing with her daddy. He just started this new thing with his paci. When I tried to make his picture, he just looked at me, like, "What is so funny?" I didn't realize it, until I saw the pic, that it looks like a smile. Kinda like a baby Joker. lol. What a silly goose he is! He sings all the time now. It is so sweet. I gotta run and get some stuff done while he sleeps. I will post more later. Thanks for all of your kind emails, phone calls and prayers. Off to fold the laundry.....I wish that sounded more spectacular!.......

No comments: