Hello! I haven't quite returned to the "land of the living" yet, but we are getting there. This morning, Bryan had to come back home from work to help with Bryce, because I had "symptoms" that we don't want to talk about. lol. I am feeling some better, so I thought that I would share some pics from a session that I did the other day. These children are gorgeous! I am getting closer to starting photography as a pleasurable profession. I am starting to get lots of referrals. Man, word travels! I wish that I was as confident in me as others seem to be. I guess everyone is scared when they step out on faith. I am starting to get paid for my work. It is hard because, it is happening faster than I can get set up. I still feel like my skill level is low. I want to know it all! I want to learn how to texturize and do all kinds of artsy things to my pics. I got a feeling that the next few months are gonna hold a lot of learning for me. I could talk about photography all day! Enough of that! Thanks for all your prayers for Bryce. I am not sure if he is getting better or not. He is tugging at his ears some again. And the RSV cough is relentless. He is eating "better" and playing more. Maybe he is just used to the way he feels. lol. I wish that he could say more than "momma, da da, and baby" so that he could tell me what is wrong and right with how he feels. Well, I made a few pics of him, this morning, that I will share on a later post. I think that when he wakes up we will go outside, since it is so nice today. For now, enjoy the slideshow of the beautiful Key family. They are such photogenic and well-mannered kids. Please keep us in your prayers for wellness in our home. God bless Bryce's little body........
No comments:
Post a Comment