Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mirrors and Tylenol


Today...Bryce has been full of silly surprises. His latest trick is to make all kinds of faces and grunts while trying to get in the Tylenol bottle. He has loved Tylenol since the first time he got it at 4 months for teething pain. I hate giving it to him, but I know that he needs it sometimes. I had just given him some today for his cold discomfort and sat down to check the computer, while he chewed on the stopper (the best thing for teething). He started grunting and twisting the little "clicky" cap, until I thought that I was gonna fall in the floor laughing. I (of course) grabbed the camera and this was about the best that I could capture before he stopped and just stared at me like, "What are you looking at?" The other pic is of him kissing the baby in the mirror. He loves mirrors...and the only thing more is the baby in it! I let him play with my vanity mirror sometimes, so that I don't have to hold him up in front of the others. This photo is with my new 50mm lens. I love it! the lens...the pic is just o.k. But.... I love his eye reflected in the mirror.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the picture with Bryce and the mirror! I didn't know you took pictures!!! Where have I been!

Courtney said...

Girl, these are some of the best photographs I have EVER seen! You are going to have to take some of Cam and Carlie this spring! You have such an eye for this kind of thing. I know you love being a full time mom. But your photography could be a very lucrative career!!! They are all fabulous! I can't get over it! See you Tuesday!