Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Cruiser" Magazine Centerfold



I had just changed Bryce this morning and went to get him some clothes for the day and when I came back, I found this. Hilarious! He has been "cruising" for a while, but is trying to learn that balance thing, so that he can walk. He pulls up on everything...including your legs. This is his favorite place to experiment. I am expecting to find him up on the bed anyday. He is such a little winner! I think that he is feeling alot better. He has not stopped today. He is changing so much in his personality and his look. I told Bryan, today, that it is like someone took my baby and brought me a toddler...overnight. He will be 1 in a little over a month. Where did my first year go?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

HILARIOUS!!!! I love this picture!! I have been praying for that sweet boy!! He is absolutely precious!! They grow up so fast it is crazy! Call me and we will set up an afternoon to play! :-)