Saturday, January 17, 2009

Still sick!

{Swinging}
GAAAA! Bryce is still sick. I thought that he was getting better, but had to call the MD Friday. He was nice and called in an antibiotic this time. If Bryce is not better Monday or Tuesday, I guess that we will be going back to the doctor. YUCK! He seemed like he was getting better and then, now he seems worse. I figured out that he is cutting more teeth in this whole process. YEE HAA! I wish they just came with all their teeth. No, I take that back, that would really hurt when nursing... Well, here is a smiling pic from the other day, and yes, he still is wearing Christmas PJS. Is it gonna warp him for life? They are warm and the others were dirty. Ya'll never get behind on your laundry...right? I am never done with laundry! I get completely finished and it is like an alarm sounds and Bryan shows up with 2 more loads from his truck (of all places). He has to go in early 2 days a week to help unload a truck. On those days he wears the grunge clothes. Then, after they ferment in his truck for about a week, I get the pleasure of trying to restore them to their original splendor. Well, there is the dryer alarming now.....later.......

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That is too cute of Bryce! I'm so sorry he's still sick. Its stressful when our babies feel bad.
Britt and I had figured out that you two went to school together back during our last study. I don't remember how it came up. I think I was telling him about Dawn and her boys. I said she was a friend of yours. He put it together then. I always forget to mention it to you when I see you.
Oh--and Carlie wears Christmas pjs 365 days a year. AND...my laundry is never piled up! ha ha