Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sick of Sick


Well, back to the doctor today. After a thorough exam, weighing whether or not to do a chest x-ray. Swabbing Bryce's brain, thru his nostrils (at least it seemed that way). He decided that he has RSV and hopefully is on the upswing of it. He had developed fluid in his ears too. He is already being treated with something that should take care of that. He doesn't ever cry and he has cried the biggest crocodile tears for the past three weeks! Whew! He did a breathing treatment in his office and ordered us a home nebulizer. This ought to be fun! I ALWAYS keep Bryce's head covered and a coat or blanket on. We use a cool mist in his room and prop his head up at night. It just goes to show you that if they are exposed, it doesn't matter what you do. If you child gets this crud....get them checked. There are about 5,000 different things going around right now. I started feeling bad yesterday. I have to make some pics this afternoon for someone, but I think that I will go to the doctor after that. Well, I hope that everyone is WELL and STAYS THAT WAY! Pray for Bryce! I am crying writing this, he just deserves to feel better after 3 weeks......

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Bless your heart! I'm praying for you and Bryce. Being sick stinks! Carlie used to have to take breathing treatments ALL the time. Seemed like every time the weather changed she got a cough. Always sounded like emphysema! By the time she was 3 she called it "the dragon"!! Don't ask me why? I guess she thought she looked like a dragon while doing it! lol
I'll tell Brandy you said hi. She and I are good friends. Our girls are best friends.