Hey Gwen! Glad you found our blog and now I've found yours--yay! I LOVE following people through the internet! Bryce is so precious--he looks just like his daddy! Hope he feels better soon!! I am definitely not looking forward to Asher's first sick day...sad!
I am a Registered Nurse who stays at home with our son Bryce. I love my new job! I get paid with hugs and kisses. THE BEST! I have been married to my (Former Marine) husband, Bryan, for 9 years. I struggle to find my place in this world sometimes. I really wish that more people were genuine and just REAL.
1 comment:
Hey Gwen! Glad you found our blog and now I've found yours--yay! I LOVE following people through the internet! Bryce is so precious--he looks just like his daddy! Hope he feels better soon!! I am definitely not looking forward to Asher's first sick day...sad!
Post a Comment