I can't believe that in a couple of weeks Bryce will be ONE! I catch myself saying, "careful" alot to him because he is into EVERYTHING! I want him to grow up, but I want to hold him forever too! He is absolutely my sunrise and sunset! I wanted to change my blog background to celebrate his birthday coming up. I am gonna try to take some time and do a post of some of his special times over the last year. Maybe a slideshow or something. I know that everybody loves their child, but you truely don't know the depth until you have your own. Well, today is a crazy busy day, so I gotta go while he is napping. I "think" that he is getting better?????? Maybe???? Hard to tell...the cough and runny nose are still there. I just want to be able to go places again. We have missed church for 3 weeks. Not to mention, all of the other stuff we have put on hold either to keep other kids from getting sick from him and to keep him from getting sicker from getting out in the cold or being around others. I read, that 80% of kids get RSV before they are 2 (whether their doctor diagnoses it or not). I am glad that we are getting it over with! This has been quite the "cold bug" season for everyone, I think! Well, gotta run!
Easy Butterbeer Recipe
1 week ago

1 comment:
I hope everyone is feeling better in the Patton home!! We miss you guys and need to get together soon!! It is supposed to be warm tomorrow, maybe we can get outside and walk! I NEED TOO BAD!!!! We love you!!!
Post a Comment